Sunday, March 1, 2009

PTR!

So I finally got on the PTR, and I'm messing around with some stuff.

My SP is currently 1941 (with inner fire up,) and crit is 20.5%

I'd like to put up some completely unbuffed numbers, but finding a target dummy with out a warlock putting up curse of elements or something like that is pretty impossible right now.

My DPS on a training dummies is around 2.5k. That's about the average of all the attempts I made. Sometimes there were debuffs on it from other people fighting it, sometimes there weren't. So I did about 5 attempts and took the average.

Here's what my spells are hitting for on the PTR: (all numbers are rounded

....................hit...crit..DoT Tick..DoT crit
Shadow Word: Pain................1000......1500...
Vampiric Touch...................1300......2000...
Devouring Plague....900...1400....800......****...
Mind Flay........................1300......2500...
Mind Blast.........2400...5400....................


*****I can't seem to make it crit at all. DP WHY WON'T YOU CRIT.



Here's what my spells are hitting for on live: (all numbers are rounded)

....................hit...crit..DoT Tick..DoT crit
Shadow Word: Pain................1450.......n/a...
Vampiric Touch...................1400.....
..n/a...
Devouring Plague..................800.......n/a...
Mind Flay........................1000......2000...
Mind Blast.........2000...4000....................



You know, looking at these numbers... in order for it to be an accurate test, I need to get on a dummy on the PTR where warlocks aren't putting up curse of elements. I swear, they put it on EVERY SINGLE dummy. even the level 60 ones they aren't fighting. Just to throw me off, I bet D:

(Changed to a weird courier thing instead of an actual table, because it was making HUUUUGE gaps in my post)

No comments:

Post a Comment