Friday, April 24, 2009

getting there....

Guild is slowly regaining competence at difficult boss fights. Got Razorscale down Wednesday night, and got Deconstructor tonight. Had some really good attempts at Ignis, but had to stop attempts on him because we just didn't have enough tanks for the adds.
So we moved on to Kologarn, but by then it was late, and people were already pretty spent from the other fights. But this fight seems like it will be much easier than the other ones we've done so far. We got two good tries in before we had to call it for the night.

I freakin' hope we can drop Kologarn tomorrow night. LOOK WHAT HE DROPS- Robes of the Umbral Brute!! Those are the most beautiful freakin robes. They look AWESOME. Not that you'd ever see the detail if I wore them. They'd look all purple and see-through just like every other dress I wear.

Oh! I almost forgot to say something! I GOT MY TIER 8.5 PANTS OFFA THE NEW VoA BOSS :D Our other guild shadow priest wasn't there, so they pretty much got defaulted to me. Not that it would have mattered, I rolled a freakin 94. I NEVER roll that good on ANYTHING that counts. Hope I can pull a roll like that out again if/when those robes drop from Kolgarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment